Monday 8 July 2024

The Author’s Dulcet Tones

 I thought it might be interesting to play about with narrating a bit of The Broken Bottle. You never know, someone might listen to the flat northern vowels of the writer and think “That’s the book for me!”

It IS the book for them, just as it the book for you, by the way.

I know there’s professional ways of doing these things, but why change the habit of a lifetime? I chose instead to use some clips from Google Earth of the locations in my mind whilst I was writing the novel, and stuck them together using Microsoft’s photo editor, with added voice recordings for good measure.

And here we have it: click, listen, then buy my book.




No comments:

Post a Comment

How Green Are Your Eyes

  And there, as if by magic, the cover for 'How Green Are Your Eyes' was revealed to the world, one click at a time. 'How Green ...